I've Been Accepted to the Graduate Program
After weeks spent checking the mail box, it finally came—your acceptance letter. You got in! Congratulations!
We look forward to having you here. Before you begin classes there are just a few more things to do. All of the items below can be taken care of online, by calling the International Admissions Office at 559-453-2069, Skype (International_PS_Office), or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for a student visa. A copy of your I-20 and admission letter will come to you in an email. You will need your I-20 copy to pay your SEVIS fee online. Follow these steps.
- Fill out the medical forms with your doctor and submit your immunization records to email@example.com.
- Granted a visa? Purchase your flight ticket!
- Fill out the arrival form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your flight ticket.
- Ready to pay tuition? Use these payment methods.
Classes for the Spring 2013 semester begin on Monday, January 7, 2013. New students are required to attend the International Orientation. You can choose one of the two options: January 4 or January 7 in the afternoon. Please come to the International Office and bring your I-20, passport and I-94.
Classes for the Fall 2013 semester begin on Monday, August 26, 2013. New students are required to attend the International Orientation. You can choose one of the two options: August 23 and August 26 in the afternoon. Please come to the International Office and bring your I-20, passport and I-94.
U.S. Healthcare System Overview
The video below teaches you how to prepare for your arrival in the U.S., how the U.S. healthcare system works and how you should seek medical care appropriately if you become sick or injured.
Please visit www.internationalstudentinsurance.com/explained/ for more information.