This event has passed. You can search for an upcoming version of this event here.
- Jul 27, 2017
- Aug 3, 2017
- Aug 24, 2017
- Aug 31, 2017
- Sep 14, 2017
- Sep 28, 2017
- Oct 5, 2017
- Oct 12, 2017
- Oct 19, 2017
- Oct 26, 2017
- Nov 2, 2017
- Nov 9, 2017
* Select a date to add it to your personal calendar
For a map of the campus, click here.
You have a heart for leading, and with FPU's Educational Leadership Programs, you will get the practical experience needed to be a leader in your district and your classroom. Are you ready to take the next step in your education? Join us to find out how our various master's degree can help you make a genuine difference in the lives of others.
To fit your busy schedule there are multiple dates to choose from. We hope to see you at our information meeting! The information will be held in room WEC 144.
What to Expect
- Get information on your various options for a master's degree
- Get your questions answered by an admissions representative
- We will waive your application fee for coming! ($90 value)
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Hear firsthand from alumni and current teachers who have experienced the program and how it has benefitted their professional career
- Learn about our fully online and blended course options
- Learn how to obtain a certificate and/or credential along with a master's degree.
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Educational Technology
- Designated Subject Education (Career Technical Education Credential)
- Administrative Services
- Teacher Librarian
- STEM Education
- Reading & Language Arts
- 3 fully online programs available!
- Fully online classes
- 7+ programs to choose from
- Faculty who mentor
- Courses designed to develop you and your leadership skills
- Practical job application
- Learn about strategies for curriculum development, technology, engagement and much more!
- Administrative Services, Reading and Language Arts as well as Teacher Librarian all give you the option to obtain an additional certificate and/or credential in addition to your master's degree