* Select a date to add it to your personal calendar
A jam-packed day and a half of the full college experience including staying in the residence halls, eating in the cafeteria and sitting in on classes. You will also meet tons of new friends, play crazy games and stay up way too late! High school juniors, seniors and parents welcome.
Schedule & Information
Please bring your things in with you to check-in to avoid multiple trips. To respect FPU students, we only offer housing in living areas that have offered to host Encounter attendees. There is no housing available with students living in apartments or houses.
Items to bring
- Application for Admission*
- Completed Medical Information/Registration Form
- Sleeping bag an pillow (while there may be an extra bed in the room you are staying in, most students will be sleeping on the floor)
- Change of clothes and coat or sweatshirt
- Toiletries and towel
- Few extra dollars to visit the coffee shop (optional)
*Seniors, remember that if you turn in your application for admission during or after the event, your $40 application fee will be waived. You will also have the option of completing your application during the event.
Thursday Schedule **Subject to change**
|6:15-6:45pm||Welcome & Orientation|
|8:00-9:00pm||Module Meet and Greet|
Friday Schedule **Subject to change**
|8:00am||Breakfast & Class Passes, Shehadey Dining Hall|
|8:00-8:45am||Admissions Counselor Time|
|9:00-9:50am||Experience Session #1, Various Locations|
|10:00-10:50am||Chapel Service, Special Events Center|
|11:00-12:05pm||Experience Session #2, Various Locations|
|12:10-1:10pm||Academic Fair/Lunch, AIMS Hall|
|1:15-2:20pm||Experience Session #3, Various Locations|