This event has passed. You can search for an upcoming version of this event here.
* Select a date to add it to your personal calendar
Teachers are Invited
Engineering in the K-8 Classroom Festival
Join our unique one-week Engineering in the K-8 Classroom Festival June 18th through the 22nd! During the week, k-8 teachers will have the opportunity to gain experience in various STEM topics and innovative curriculum that can be taught in the classroom.
- Emphasis will be on the Engineering and Cross-cutting Standards
- Instruction in creating lessons with wind tunnels (a project you can build with your students!)
- Structural Engineering instruction using paper models and flight simulation
- Lunch provided every day for your convenience
To reserve your spot, call (559) 453-2046