* Select a date to add it to your personal calendar
STEM Summer Program
Join our unique one-week STEM Summer Program June 18th through the 22nd! During the week, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience in various STEM topics that can be taught in your K-8 classroom.
- Emphasis will be on the Engineering and Cross-cutting Standards
- Instruction in creating lessons with wind tunnels (a project you can build with your students!)
- Structural Engineering instruction using paper models and flight simulation
- Lunch provided every day for your convenience
To reserve your spot, call (559) 453-2046