This event has passed. You can search for an upcoming version of this event here.
- Jun 17, 2019 7:45am to 4:15pm
- Jun 18, 2019 7:45am to 4:15pm
- Jun 19, 2019 7:45am to 4:15pm
- Jun 20, 2019 7:45am to 4:15pm
- Jun 21, 2019 7:45am to 4:15pm
* Select a date to add it to your personal calendar
Join FPU’s one-week Summer Engineering course on June 17th. You will be challenged to expand your thinking of engineering in the K-8 classroom and have the opportunity to use a new flight simulator and other cutting edge technology!
- Gain experience in various topics you can apply to your K-8 classroom
- Emphasis will be made on the engineering and cross-cutting standards
- Access to testing apparatus, wind tunnel, stress testing & digital devices
- Open to non-matriculated students for graduate-level credit
- Lunch provided every day for your convenience
Contact Chris Brownell
to reserve your spot!