Creating a Vision
Arthur Wiebe was a visionary.
Under his leadership (1960-75), Fresno Pacific:
- Became a four-year institution
- Gained WASC accreditation
- Added Hiebert Library, Alumni Hall, Marpeck Center and residence halls
- Introduced teacher education and graduate courses
- Grew in enrollment, number and kind of programs
In short, a cotton field became a college campus.
Arthur and Evelyn’s love of education didn’t stop with buildings. Through the Arthur & Evelyn Wiebe Biblical Studies Endowment and the Evelyn Wiebe Endowed Service Scholarship students today benefit from their foresighted generosity.
The Wiebes made their dream a reality through a Revocable Living Trust and charitable designations from an IRA and Investment Account. You can do the same.
These planned-giving tools could help you enjoy tax savings, retain control of assets, avoid probate—and create a vision for generations to come.
The Fresno Pacific University Foundation can help you consider ways planned giving can combine tax and retirement advantages with a legacy to Christian higher education.