Ranjan George, Ph.D.
- Western Sydney University, Australia, Doctor of Philosophy, 2000
- University of Madras, India, Master of Commerce - first class, 1991
- University of Madras, India, Bachelor of Commerce - first class, 1989
Ranjan George. (2022). "Ask the Experts: Car Insurance." (Published in WalletHub).
- Ranjan George. (2021). "Ask the Experts: Cashing in on Credit Card Rewards." (Published in WalletHub).
- Strategy: The Power to Do Great Things! Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021.
- Ranjan George, Edward Murphy, Regina Greenwood and Julia Teahen (2017) Generations in India and Sri Lanka: Gender Differences in Attitudes towards Women and Stress Behaviors paper accepted for presentation at North American Management Society conference (NAMS) annual conference in Chicago, Illinois, March 22-27, 2017
- Ranjan George. Teahen, J., Murphy, Edward F. Jr., Greenwood, R., Ruiz-Gutierrez, J., Monserrat, S. I., Santos, N. M. B. Olivas-Lujan, M. & Madero, S. (2016b) Life roles in the West, Latin America, and Asia: Within-gender differences and work-family conflict. Presented at the MBAA International Conference, Chicago, IL, April 13-15, 2016
- Ranjan George, Edward Murphy, Julia Teahen, Regina Greenwood, Sergio Madero, Silvia Monserrat, Jaime Ruiz-Gutierrez, Miguel Olivas-Lujan, Neusa Santos, Arnel Uy and Shaista Khilji (2016a). An Exploration of Cross-Cultural and Gender Differences in East Asia, South Asia And Southeast Asia. Presented at the Southwest Academy of Management (SWAM) annual conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 9-11, 2016
- Khilji, Shaista E., Syed, Jawad, Sully de Luque, Mary F., George, Ranjan et al (2016c) Gender, Generations and Leadership: Insights from South Asia, Professional Development Workshop at the Academy of Management Conference, August 6, 2015, Anaheim, CA
- Jonathan A. Batten, Ranjan M. J. George and Samanthala Hettihewa (2007) Is Corporate Ethical Practice Changing? Evidence from Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific Business Review Vol. 13 (1), pp. 59 — 78.
- Open University of Sri Lanka (2005) Bachelor of Management Studies Learning material for module on Human Resource Management MCU 2206 - 13 units
- "Developing the Manager: Issues. Insights and Interventions' Section F (Social Sciences) Presidential Address Paper at the 59th Annual Session of the Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science, 12 December 2003, Colombo.
- "Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration: A Course Evaluation” Paper presented at the OUSL Annual Academic Session, 19" November 2003, Nawala.
- “Who is Who and Where?' A Gender Analysis of Sri Lankan Managers, Paper presented at the Annual Academic Session of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, May 2002 (Published as a research communication in Vistas, Vol. 1. No. 1)
- "Superordinate Gender Preferences - An Analysis' Paper presented at the Asia Pacific Researchers in Organization Studies (APROS) International Conference, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- Excellence in Management in Sri Lankan Organizations: Cultural or organizational? A Comparative analysis - Paper presented to the Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science (SLAAS), 56" Annual Session, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, November, 2000.
- Women managers in Sri Lanka: The Dawn of a New Era Paper presented at the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference, Melbourne, Australia December 1997.
- Clegg, Stewart R. and George R. (1997) An Inside Story: Tales from the field-Doing Organisational Research in a State of Insecurity Organization Studies 18(6), 1997 pages O15 to 1023.
Ranjan George included in WalletHub home improvement loan article
Ranjan George offers auto insurance advice in WalletHub article
Ranjan George writes WalletHub article on cash back credit cards
WalletHub features Ranjan George