Breck Harris, Ed.D.
School of Business
- Ed.D., University of La Verne
- M.B.A., Marketing and Management, San Francisco State University
- B.S., International Business Management, San Francisco State University
I have a passion for active involvement in academic ministry.
- Important Marketing Concepts for the Business Firm: The Marketing Mix. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021.
- "Dealing with Plagiarism: Teacher Approaches for Effective Integration of Turnitin into an Online Graduate Class" presented at the 2012 Lilly Conference on College and University Teaching, Cal State Pomona, March 16, 2012
- Book review of Our Iceberg is Melting: Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions by John Kotter and Holger Rathgeber in Pacific Journal, Vol. 5, 2011
- "Book Reviews" Fresno Pacific University (2011)
- "Three Techniques to Create Community with Adult Learners," chapter of Best Practices in the Integration of Faith and Learning for Adult and Online Learners, edited by Cheryl Fleming and Cynthia Tweedell of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) Center for Research in Adult Learning, Indiana Wesleyan University, published 2010
- "Book Reviews" Fresno Pacific University (2009)
- "The Importance of Creating a Sense of Community" in Journal of College Student Retention: Research, Theory and Practice, Vol. 8, August 2006
- "Learning to Listen: A Key to Creating Tranformative Listening" in Journal on Excellence in College Teaching, Vol. 16, September 2005
Breck Harris publishes and presents on teaching strategies, critical thinking and listening
Breck Harris publishes educational essays
Harris offers principles at commencement
Faculty and staff honored for service