- Office: 3379 G Street, Building P, Merced, California 95340
- Department of Advanced Studies, Educational Administration California State University, Stanislaus, June 2005
- Ph.D., Human Development, University of California, Davis, March 1994 Dissertation: Cognitive Functions of Three and Four Year-Old Children Exposed to Drugs Prenatally: A Neuropsychological Study
- Master of Science, School Psychology, California State University, Stanislaus, June 1981 Thesis: Personality and Classroom Openness as Predictors of Academic Achievement
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles, June 1978
While there are many personal and professional reasons I have chosen to serve Fresno Pacific University at this stage of my career, the most salient variables guiding my current practice are spiritual in nature. I find it intellectually and emotionally freeing to integrate Christ’s wisdom into all aspects of my daily operations as I attempt to introduce and integrate the Fresno Pacific Idea throughout the educational community of Merced and beyond. I have witnessed the transformative power of learning and teaching in myself and others, and look forward to awakening and nurturing God’s message any way I can. I am truly humbled by the responsibility bestowed upon me.