- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 559-453-5501
- Office: AIMS 218
- Ph.D. in Education - in Occupational & Technical Studies/Technology Education, 2016, Old Dominion University
- M.B.A., 2003, Wayne State University
- M.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2000, Wayne State University
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, 1995, the University of Michigan
I’m privileged to be part of the FPU faculty, where I can openly embrace and develop my Christian faith and help students achieve their life and career goals. I am passionate about our software engineering program because it will prepare students for various careers in computing. Our graduates will play an important role in the technology development happening in Fresno, in the surrounding Central Valley, in our nation, and internationally.
Publications & Presentations
- Sultana, S. (2015). [Review of the book Rethinking engineering: The CDIO approach by Crawley, Malmqvist, Östlund, Brodeur, & Eström]. Journal of Technology Education, 26(2), 74-79.
- Sultana, S., Amer, H., Johnson, R., Soderlund, T., & Draper, D. (2015). Acme portable motion projector: Wile E. Coyote’s learning device? Tech Trends, 59(3), 15-16.