Shawn Wirts, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Mathematics, University of California, Santa Barbara
- M.S. Mathematics, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- B.S. Mathematics, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
Publications & Presentations
- "Poincaré Inequalities Under Gauge Transformations." UCSB, Ph.D. Thesis, Advisor: Dr. Denis Labutin
- "Critical Regularity Results in the case of the Constant Mean Curvature Equation." UCSB, Advancement to Candicacy, Advisor: Dr. Denis Labutin
- "The Trivariate Von Neumann Inequality in Dimension Three." Senior project, California Polytechnic State University San Luis Obispo, 2005. Microform.
- "The Trivariate Von Neumann Inequality and Simultaneously Diagonalizable Commuting Contractions," Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, Undergraduate Summer Research Program, Advisor: Dr. Linda Patton