- Email: Eileen.Whelan@fresno.edu
- Phone: 559-302-4134
- Office: VRC
- BCBA, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno, CA
- Ph.D, Psychology, United States International University, San Diego, CA
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, National University, San Diego, CA
- M.E., Early Childhood Education, University of Guam, Mangilao, Guam
- B.A., Child Psychology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Publications & Presentations
- Wright, E., Granby, C., & Sorrels, R. (1996). The fifth year of a journey: Integration of teacher education methods
- courses. Actions in Teacher Education, 18(1), 39-47.
- Wright, E. (1992). Meet the new school. Restructuring the Teaching Profession. Ball State University, Muncie,
- Indiana. NCA/ AACTE.
- Wright, E., et al, ( 1992). A look to the future: Restructuring will be necessary. Restructuring the Teaching
- Profession. Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana. NCA/ AACTE.
- Wright, E. (1991). Repaint, restructure, renew. Teaching Today, 9,8-9.
- Wright, E. (1987). Psychopathology as an indicator of trauma in sexually abused adolescent females. Ann
- Harbor, Michigan, University Microfilms.
- Wright, E. (1972). Kindergarten Readiness for Island Children. Agana, Guam, Government Document.