- Email: email@example.com
- Western Sydney University, Australia, Doctor of Philosophy, 2000
- University of Madras, India, Master of Commerce - first class, 1991
- University of Madras, India, Bachelor of Commerce - first class, 1989
Publications & Presentations
- Ranjan George, Edward Murphy, Regina Greenwood and Julia Teahen (2017) Generations in India and Sri Lanka: Gender Differences in Attitudes towards Women and Stress Behaviors paper accepted for presentation at North American Management Society conference (NAMS) annual conference in Chicago, Illinois, March 22-27, 2017
- Ranjan George, Edward Murphy, Julia Teahen, Regina Greenwood, Sergio Madero, Silvia Monserrat, Jaime Ruiz-Gutierrez, Miguel Olivas-Lujan, Neusa Santos, Arnel Uy and Shaista Khilji (2016a). An Exploration of Cross-Cultural and Gender Differences in East Asia, South Asia And Southeast Asia. Presented at the Southwest Academy of Management (SWAM) annual conference in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, March 9-11, 2016
- Ranjan George. Teahen, J., Murphy, Edward F. Jr., Greenwood, R., Ruiz-Gutierrez, J., Monserrat, S. I., Santos, N. M. B. Olivas-Lujan, M. & Madero, S. (2016b) Life roles in the West, Latin America, and Asia: Within-gender differences and work-family conflict. Presented at the MBAA International Conference, Chicago, IL, April 13-15, 2016
- Khilji, Shaista E., Syed, Jawad, Sully de Luque, Mary F., George, Ranjan et al (2016c) Gender, Generations and Leadership: Insights from South Asia, Professional Development Workshop at the Academy of Management Conference, August 6, 2015, Anaheim, CA
- Jonathan A. Batten, Ranjan M. J. George and Samanthala Hettihewa (2007) Is Corporate Ethical Practice Changing? Evidence from Sri Lanka, Asia Pacific Business Review Vol. 13 (1), pp. 59 — 78.
- Open University of Sri Lanka (2005) Bachelor of Management Studies Learning material for module on Human Resource Management MCU 2206 - 13 units
- "Developing the Manager: Issues. Insights and Interventions' Section F (Social Sciences) Presidential Address Paper at the 59th Annual Session of the Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science, 12 December 2003, Colombo.
- "Commonwealth Executive Master of Business Administration: A Course Evaluation” Paper presented at the OUSL Annual Academic Session, 19" November 2003, Nawala.
- “Who is Who and Where?' A Gender Analysis of Sri Lankan Managers, Paper presented at the Annual Academic Session of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, May 2002 (Published as a research communication in Vistas, Vol. 1. No. 1)
- "Superordinate Gender Preferences - An Analysis' Paper presented at the Asia Pacific Researchers in Organization Studies (APROS) International Conference, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- Excellence in Management in Sri Lankan Organizations: Cultural or organizational? A Comparative analysis - Paper presented to the Sri Lanka Association for the Advancement of Science (SLAAS), 56" Annual Session, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka, November, 2000.
- Women managers in Sri Lanka: The Dawn of a New Era Paper presented at the Australia and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference, Melbourne, Australia December 1997.
- Clegg, Stewart R. and George R. (1997) An Inside Story: Tales from the field-Doing Organisational Research in a State of Insecurity Organization Studies 18(6), 1997 pages O15 to 1023.