- Office: BAH 118
- Psy.D., Organizational Development, California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant University, Fresno, 2012
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, National University, Fresno, 2007
- B.A., Drama, University of California, Irvine, 1985
- Professional Clear Specialist Credential in Special Education
- Clear Resource Specialist Certificate of Competence
- Professional Clear Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Clear Cross Cultural Language and Academic Development
- Emotional Disturbance Added Authorization
- Certificate of Eligibility for the Administrative Services Credential
Teaching at FPU gives me the best of two of my greatest passions: My love for Jesus Christ and my gift of exhortation. When I am able to work with students, giving of myself to help them achieve higher than they ever thought possible and can freely share my belief in the awesomeness of God, then I am living out the life I believe He has planned for me.
Publications & Presentations
- 2017 40th annual Teacher Educators for Children with Behavioral Disorders (TECBD) Conference, Tempe, AZ. "The Effects of Positive Educator Affective Disposition and Implementation of Restorative Discipline on Achievement and Disciplinary Action in Students with EBD"
- 2016 Mental Health First Aid for Adults, 8 hour training Fresno Pacific University
- 2016 North Eastern Modern Language Association | Hartford, CT Annual Conference Panel Presentation“Your Papers Are Due at 3; My Panic Attack is at 4; Mental Illness in the Academy”
- 2015 Center for Appropriate Dispute Resolution in Special Education | Eugene, OR Triennial Conference“Restorative Justice: Evolving Practices for Special Education Students”
- 2015 Merced County Office of Education “Discipline That Restores” 8 hour training Center for Professional Development, Fresno Pacific University
- 2014 Stronger Together: Joni & Friends Disabilities Summit | Fresno, CA Conference “Restoring Relationships in Today’s Classroom”“Christian Beliefs, Professional Ethics and Teacher Disposition”
- 2013, 2014 Willow International College | Clovis, CA “Mental Health Needs in Children & Youth”
- 2013 Conference on Character & Civic Education | Fresno, CA Annual Conference“Christian Beliefs, Professional Ethics and Teacher Disposition”
- 2008 Mental Health America | Clovis, CA “Emotional Disturbance in the Secondary Classroom”
- Lane, J., & Keith, L. (2018). A pilot study: Addressing Native American cultural competency. International Journal of Education and Culture, Vol 7, Issues 1-2, pp. 13-34.
- Christian Leader Magazine | January 2015 “What if Your Child is the Bully?” pp. 15-16