- Ph.D., Capella University, Minneapolis, MN, 2016
- M.A., National University, Fresno, CA, 2005
- B.A., California State University, Fresno, CA, 2003
Publications & Presentations
- "Doing well by doing good." DeVry University Commencement Keynote Address, Fresno, CA, 2018.
- Leading in times of crisis: A perspective on Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Perspectives: Community College Leadership for the 21st Century. 2017.
- "Predictors of workaholism: Adult attachment style, shame, and parental addiction" (Doctoral dissertation). ProQuest. (Capella 18885). 2016.