- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD), Organization Development California of Professional Psychology-Alliant International University, Fresno, California
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) University of Phoenix, Online
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Marketing Inter American University of Puerto Rico, Cupey, Puerto Rico
Publications & Presentations
- Dominguez, A., Garcia, J,, Bradford, M., & Gillette, A. (2017), Closing the gap: Student centered learning, virtual communities, and new student success, International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation 2017 Proceedings, pp. 3172-3181. ISBN: 978-84-697- 6957-7,
- Bradford, M., Dufresne, M., Herring, P. & McCarthy, J. (2017). Web conferenceing education technology. De Vry University Journal of Scholary Research, Vol. 3, No. 2, p. 7.
- Bradford, M. (20 IS), Faculty roles and student persistence: An applied research project and program evaluation (Doctoral dissertation). Retrieved from ProQuest.
- Bradford, M. (2014). DeVry University Fresno Students Participate in Forum on Technology at Farm Forum. The Educator Staff & Faculty Magazine, Spring 2014.
- Phases of Mentoring: Begin "Ready" to Mentor, Begin "There" as a Mentee [with Sharon Starcher]. 2018 Region 7 Leadership Summit -Always Ready, Always There, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 23, 2018.
- Fearless Women's Panel. Girls World Expo, Fresno, California, March 4, 2018
- Edge Kick-Off: Mentoring 101 [with Sharon Starcher]. DeVry University- West Group, February 1, 2018
- Increasing Your Business Acumen through Mentorship. Fresno Pacific University Business Insights, 2021