- Ph.D., Anthropology, The Australian National University, Canberra, 2016
- Master of Anthropology, The Australian National University, Canberra, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology, University of Hawaii, Hilo, 2009
Publications & Presentations
- Neikirk, Alice (submitted 2019) Jasoda and Yasoda 's First Halloween, Lee and Low Publishers.
- Neikirk, Alice (submitted 2019) 'Palliative Care', Annals of Internal Medicine.
- Neikirk, Alice (2018) 'A Moral Marriage: Humanitarian Values and Bhutanese Refugees', The Journal of Refugee Studies, Issue 1, pp. 63-81, doi: 10.1093/jrs/fex015.
- Neikirk, Alice (2017) 'Defining Roles for Refugees through Expectations of Vulnerability', Forced Migration Review, Issue 54, pp. 63-65.
- Neikirk, Alice and Ray Nickson (2017) 'States oflmpunity: Bhutanese Refugee Camps in Nepal' State Crimes: Journal of the International State Crime Initiative. Vol. 6 (1), pp. 37-54. http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.13169/statecrime.6.l.0037