- Ph.D., Biola University
- M.A., Biola University
- B.A., University of California, Irvine
Publications & Presentations
- Horrell, K. E., Hall, M. E., Anderson, T. L., & McMartin, J. (2019). The Privileged Sex? An Examination of Gendered Beliefs and Well-Being in Evangelical Men. Journal of Psychology and Theology.
- Horrell, K. E., Patriquin, M. A, Daza, P., Yang, R., Hogan, L., & Rohr, J. C. (2019, May). Gender Differences in Difficulty with Emotion Regulation and Psychological Inflexibility. Poster presented at the Association for Psychological Science Annual Conference, Washington, D.C.
- Davis, L., Horrell, K. E., Anderson, T. L., & Hall, M. E. L., (2018). Religious and Role Contributions to the Marital Satisfaction of Evangelical Women. Journal of Psychology and Theology, 46(3), 184-198.
- HorreU, K. E., Hall, M. E., & Anderson, T. L. (2017, March). Gender Role Ideologies, Eudaimonic Well-Being, and Locus of Control in Christian women. Poster presented at the Christian Association of Psychological Studies Annual Conference, Lombard, IL.