- Ph.D., Environmental and Ecological Plant Pathology
- B.A., Biology and Chemistry with an emphasis in Botany and Ecology, Vanguard University of Southern California
Publications & Presentations
- HSI Faculty Summer Retreat: ESCALA Summer Institute for Culturally Responsive Pedagogy at Hartford College. June 23-36, 2019 in San Diego, CA.
- PKAL STEM Leadership Institute: PKAL 18th Annual Leadership Institute at the Claggett Center. July 17-22, 2018 in Adamstown, MD.
- Latino Higher Education Leadership Institute: HACU 18th Annual Leadership Institute at Conference and Convention Center. Oct. 28, 2017 in San Diego, CA.
- Women's Leadership Development Institute: CCCU's Leadership Institute at Cedar Springs Christian Retreat Center. June 13-17, 2016 in Sumas, WA.
- C. Quick (2013). Christian Environmentalism. Pentecostal Evangel. July 07, 2013 (T.M. Sirvent quoted).
- C. Quick (2010). My Father's World: Science and Christianity need not be at odds. Pentecostal Evangel. July 04, 2010 (T.M. Sirvent quoted)
- Miller, A. L., P. Vaughan, and T.M. Sirvent. (2009). Effects of storage conditions on lycopene stability in tomato extracts, an undergraduate experiment. Journal of Chemical Education 86(11): 1304.
- T .M. Sirvent and C. Quick. (2007). Sowing seeds of faith. Pentecostal Evangel. Sept. 09, 2007. Kirakosyan, A., T.M. Sirvent, D.M. Gibson, and P. Kaufmann. (2004). The production of hypericins and hyperforins by in vitro cell culture of Hypericum perforatum. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry 39( I): 71-81
- Kirakosyan, A., T.M. Sirvent, and D.M. Gibson. (2004). A comparative survey of Hypericum perforatum plants as sources of hypericins and hyperforin. Journal of Herbs, Spices, and Medicinal Plants 10(4):(73-88).
- Sirvent, T .M. and D.M. Gibson. (2003). Induction ofhypericins and hyperforins in H perforatum (Hypericaceae) in response to damage by herbivores. Journal of Chemical Ecology 29(12):2667-2681.
- Sirvent, T.M. and D.M. Gibson. (2002). Induction ofhypericins and hyperforin in H peiforatum in response to biotic and chemical elicitors. Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology 60:311-320.