- Ph.D., Entomology, The Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., Entomology, The Pennsylvania State University
- Secondary Teacher Certification, Education, Grove City College
- B.S., Biology, Grove City College
Publications & Presentations
- Pennsylvania Vector Control Association Annual Conference, State College, PA. 2012, Species specificity of two novel and three industry standard mosquito traps. (invited)
- Entomological Society of America Annual Conference, Portland, Oregon. 2014. Cerambycid chemical ecology symposium: Identification of pheromone-tuned OSN on antennae and sexual dimorphism in antenna! lobe glomerular structure of Anoplophora glabripennis.
- Max Planck Institute, Jena, Germany Seminar. 2015. Sexual dimorphism in antenna! lobe and intended use of calcium imaging to identify a pheromone-sensitive macroglomerulus of Anoplophora glabripennis. (invited)
- Swedish Agricultural University (SLU), Alnarp International Insect Chemical Ecology Short Course. 2015. Sexual dimorphism of antennal lobe structure, putative macroglomerulus, and pheromone-tuned OSN of Anoplophora glabripennis.
- Entomological Society of America Annual Conference, Orlando, Florida. Student seminar. 2016. Odorant sensitivity differentiation along the length of Anoplophora glabripennis (Coleoptera: cerambycidae) antennae indicates OSN grouping.