- M.S., Reading and Literacy Education, CSU Fullerton
- M.A., English, University of California, Davis
- B.A., English, University of California, Davis
Publications & Presentations
- Listening to Students: Art, Literacy, and Voice; International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry Conference, May 2021
- Youth Activism and Social Justice Art Work in Public Spaces; Literacy Research Association, 2021 (Submitted)
- The Power of Picture Books; EdTIPS Webinar, Fresno Pacific University, September 2016.
- Courage, Community, and Hope: Reading Stella by Starlight by Sharon Draper; Nerdy Book Club (www.nerdybookclub.com) December 2, 2015.
- Black, White and All the Colors in Between: Reading Mockingbird by Kathryn Erskine; Nerdy Book Club (www.nerdybookclub.com). November 5, 2015.