We recognize the need for flexible, convenient and quality education. That's why we offer a range of degree completion and graduate programs fully online and supported by a helpful and dedicated faculty and staff who understand the unique needs of online students.
FPU offers a full range of general education courses. Learn about general education requirements and more.
If you have not taken many college units, you may enroll in a pre-planned general education cohort. Courses are pre-scheduled to help you finish your general education requirements and 10 electives prior to entering a Degree Completion program. Read more about General Education Cohorts.
Biblical Seminary Online Programs
Degree Completion Online Programs
- Business Administration: Business Management (Bachelor of Arts)
- Business Administration: Organizational Leadership (Bachelor of Arts)
- Criminology (Bachelor of Arts)
- Early Childhood Development (Bachelor of Arts)
- Health Care Administration (Bachelor of Arts)
Graduate Online Programs
- Adapted Physical Education (Added Authorization)
- Athletic Training (Master of Arts)
- Physical Education Emphasis (Master of Arts)
- MBA (Master's in Business Administration)
- Special Education (Master of Arts)
- Sport Administration (Master of Arts)
- Strategic and Organizational Leadership (Master of Arts)
- Teacher Librarian Program
State authorization is a federal requirement in the Higher Education Act that requires institutions to be authorized in the state in which online programs are offered. Fresno Pacific University works regularly with individual state authorization agencies to meet each state's requirements. Currently, Fresno Pacific University has received authorization to offer online degree programs in all but six states: Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin and D.C..
For the latest updates on the status of FPU's authorization in your state, contact FPU Admissions; visit the link representing the population in which you are interested: