While the deadline for registering is February 1st, it is possible that the program may fill up prior to that. In such cases, spaces will be allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure your spot on the trip, early registration is recommended. Furthermore, scholarship for TUG students will be alloted primarily on a first-come, first-served basis.
The application is a two-fold process, one for FPU and one for the host institution in Israel. You can work on both concurrently, and do not need to finish one before the other, but you will need to complete both for the application process to be completed.
FPU Application Part:
- Download the application check-list and fill it out. Check off each item once it is completed to keep track of when you have finished the application process.
- Download the application forms for Fresno Pacific University listed below. There are four of them. Print them and then fill them out by hand.
- Pay your deposit of $300 to the cashier in MacDonald Hall. The deposit is fully refundable until January 29th. Ask the cashier for a receipt to attach to this application. View the payment timeline.
- Register for the one unit ICS-300-Orientation: Israel. To avoid a late fee, this must be done before the registration deadline for the Spring semester. (See information below.)
- Should you decided to join the Israel trip after the last day for add/drop without penalty, do know that your fee can be waived by submitting a petition. It can be downloaded here.
- Registration for the one unit ISC-300 does not count towards your maximum 18 units allowed, meaning that you can have 18 units plus ICS-300 without having to pay additional tuition fees.
- Once your application is complete, please return it to Brian Schultz (TH6, Rm 204).
- Make sure you have a valid passport. (See information below). Be sure to bring either your passport or a copy of it with you when you drop off your completed application form.
Host Institution Part:
- Go to juc.edu/apply and fill out your online application. You will need to create an account so that if you do not finish in one sitting, you can come back to it at a later date to complete it.
Other Important Information:
- If you do not have a passport, allow yourself 6-8 weeks for the application procedure.
- If you do have a passport, please be sure that it is valid for at least an additional six months after your return from Israel. Israel customs has been known to turn people away at the boarding gate or immediately upon arrival in Israel. Therefore, if your passport expires prior to six months after your anticipated return, please renew it.