Sep 26, 2019 10:45am
Patty Salinas, M.A.
ALAS Title V Project Director
Intercultural Learning Center, SCC 122
- Responsible for leading, facilitating and supervising all aspects of the grant implementation
- Serves as the primary point of contact with the U.S. Department of Education on all grant-related matters. Provides reports and documents on project progress, grant management, budgeting and grant compliance
- First-generation FPU alumni: B.A. in Business Administration, and an M.A. in Higher Education Administration and Leadership from Fresno State University
ALAS Research Analyst
Institutional Research, KBH 110
- Responsible for performing statistical analysis of data and interpretation of results; also maintains student records and tracks participation
- Provides each member of the ALAS Team with the necessary information to ensure student success.
- FPU alumni; B.A. in Spanish and in Intercultural Studies (2018)
ALAS Academic Supervisor
Academic Support Center, MAR 112
- Responsible for assisting students with time management, organization study skills, and campus engagement.
- First generation FPU alumni: M.A. Leadership and Organizational Studies (2019)
- Dedicated to investing in the education of students enrolled.