Financial Aid

View section navigation menu Section menu
  1. Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
    • Grants are monies awarded to eligible students that do not have to be paid back from Federal and state programs, as well as postsecondary institutions.
  2. Check with the California Department of Rehabilitation program to see if postsecondary educational financial help is available or any other state rehabilitation agencies.
  3. Research to determine if there are disability-specific scholarships available, usually through disability-specific organizations such as the National Federation of the Blind and the Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing.
  4. Look at other scholarships as well based upon your skills and abilities, not just your disabilities.

Loans and Grants



Excerpts from Accessed 04/13/2017.