Traditional Undergraduate Waiver

View section navigation menu Section menu

To request a waiver, students should meet with their program director to present their reasoning for granting the waiver. The director will then record the waiver on the student’s major or minor contract and communicate this waiver decision to the Registrar’s Office via the Waiver form.