- Course Change Request - Use to change characteristics of an existing course (e.g. title, prerequisites, course description, etc.)
- Course Schedule Change Request - To change the time, place or instructor of a course section submit this form to the administrative assistant to the dean.
- Grade Change Petition - Use when a clerical error has been made in posting a grade.
- New Course - Use to request creation of a new course in the catalog and Datatel.
- Topics Course--Use for a temporary course.
- Reference Letters/Release of Confidential Information - When you are asked to write a reference letter that includes private student information like grades, use this form.
- Registration Form for Enrichment Courses - If community members are allowed to participate in an FPU course, like music, use this form to register students.
- Moodle-Colleage Grading Instructions
- Sunbird Central Grading Instructions
- Grade Change Request Form
- Academic Petition
- Academic Calendars
- Address Change
- Attendance-Taking Instructions
- Course Schedules
- Student Handbook
- DC Faculty Handbook
- FERPA Information
- Final Exams
- Mentoring - Resources for faculty mentors of traditional undergraduate students
- Student Forms
- Transfer Agreements
- Additional Faculty Information