Procedure To Inspect Education Records
- Students may inspect and review their education records upon written request to the Registrar’s Office.
- The written request must identify as precisely as possible the record(s) the student wishes to inspect.
- The Registrar’s Office will make the needed arrangements for access as promptly as possible and notify the student of the time and place where the records may be inspected. Access must be given in 45 days or less from the receipt of the request.
- When a record contains information about more than one student, students may inspect and review only the information that relates to their own record.
- FPU will make reasonable efforts to identify and authenticate the identity of parents, students, school officials, and others seeking personally identifiable information.