Degree completion students can register for general education and elective courses.
What you need to know before registering for general education and elective courses:
- Your GE and elective courses need to be approved by your admissions advisor.
- When you register for GE and elective courses, please make sure it is not a course that you have already taken (either at FPU or a previous institution).
- You will need to first add the courses to your EdPlan and then register from your EdPlan. Adding a course to your EdPlan does not automatically register you.
- Make sure to register on time for your classes (deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar), otherwise there will be a late fee assessed.
- Once you complete the registration process, print your registration confirmation page for future reference.
- If a class is closed, you will be notified at the point of registration. If you do not receive the registration confirmation page, then the registration was not processed.
- Your courses will automatically show up on your class schedule, but take 24 hours to show up on the MyCruiser tab in CampusCruiser.
Where you need to go in order to register for general education and elective courses:
- Once you have talked to your admissions advisor about which courses to take, you will need to login to EdPlan.
- After you have logged in, click on the Registration tab to add the courses to your EdPlan and then register.
- For more information on the registration process, please view the following instructional video: Registration made easy at FPU.
Optional orientation sessions on CampusCruiser and Moodle are held four times a semester. An RSVP is recommended. Check the online course schedule for details.