Degree completion students can register for general education and elective courses.
What to Know Before Registering
- GE and elective courses need to be approved by your admissions advisor.
- Please do not register for GE and elective courses you have already taken (either at FPU or a previous institution).
- Add the courses to your Sunbird Central, and then register from Sunbird Central. Adding a course does not automatically register you.
- Make sure to register on time for your classes (deadlines listed in the Academic Calendar), otherwise a late fee will be assessed.
- After completion, print your registration confirmation page for future reference.
- You will be notified if you attempt to register for a closed class. If you do not see a registration confirmation page, the registration was not processed.
- Your courses will show on your class schedule automatically, but may take 24 hours to show on the MyCruiser tab in CampusCruiser.
Where to Register
- After discussing courses with your admissions advisor, log in to Sunbird Central.
- Click on the Registration tab to add courses to your Sunbird Central, and then register for those courses.
- For more information: Registration made easy at FPU
Optional orientation sessions on CampusCruiser and Moodle are held four times a semester. An RSVP is recommended. Check the online course schedule for details.