Students may request transcripts of their academic record which would include all completed coursework, grades and degrees earned.
If you are requesting a transcript for years prior to 2002, print this legend: Previous Transcript Legend.
The current legend is printed on the back side of transcripts: Current Transcript Legend.
Things to know when requesting a transcript:
- Transcripts are processed within 1-3 business days.
- Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, you are required to show a Photo ID to pick-up orders.
- All financial obligations must be cleared before transcript request can be processed. Contact Student Financial Services at (559) 453-2041 if you are unsure about your financial obligations to the university.
- If a hold has not been cleared within 30 days, the request will be cancelled. A new request will need to be submitted once the hold has been cleared.
- Only graded courses will appear on the transcript. If you are a degree completion, traditional undergraduate or graduate student, you may verify a grade posting through your EdPlan account.
- Ungraded courses in the current semester will not appear on your transcript. Enrollment for the current semester only may be verified through enrollment verification.
- Credit/debit card is the only payment option.
- Transcripts can also be requested in person through the Registrar's Office on the Main Fresno Campus.
- If you have not received your transcripts within 2 weeks of when they were ordered please contact the Registrar's Office.
- Same-day transcripts can be purchased by credit card on Main Campus. If purchasing by check or cash cashier hours are M-F 10:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. The Registrar's Office does not accept cash or check.