Fresno Pacific University is committed to making your education possible. And that starts with affordability.The Student Financial Services staff are here for you every step of the way and have connected over 98% of our students to aid that benefits them. Several forms of aid are available and we encourage you to apply and explore all your financial aid options.
Beginning Fall 2017, Fresno Pacific University’s refund policy will be as follows:
- Dropping prior to the start of the course: 100% refund
- Dropping during the first week of the course: 100% refund
- Dropping during the second week of the course: 25% refund
- Dropping during the third week of the course and after: 0% refund
Starting January 2017 the Cashier Hours will be as follows:
- Monday - Thursday 10:30am-4:00pm
- Friday 8:30am-2:00pm
We will have extended hours during the first week of each semester as well as the first payment due date of each month in order to accommodate a potentially busier time period. For payments made after hours, we will have a secured lock box available for students to drop payments off to be posted the next business day.
Students can also schedule and make payments 24/7 via the Online Payment Center that is accessible through Campus Cruiser. You may call the FPU Cashier at 559-453-5586 during cashier hours.