The Summer Literacy Institute is designed to help K-12 educators understand best practices in literacy education in today's schools. You'll explore how to effectively address the needs of struggling readers and writers and how to differentiate instruction for the wide range of literacy needs in the classroom. You'll learn how to develop your classrooms as communities of readers, writers and inquirers.
June 17-21 & 24-28, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Receive 3-unit graduate course (LLC 767) credit
- Enroll for only $500 (a savings of $1,450)
- Learn alongside fellow teachers with similar challenges
- Complete the graduate non-matriculated admission form
- Complete the registration form (Note: list LLC 767-FRD1 as course number)
Send both forms to:Graduate & Degree Completion Admission Office
1717 S Chestnut Ave
Fresno, CA 93702
Once admitted, you will receive two emails from FPU ITS Helpdesk containing your university login and password account information. Your student account will be billed $500 for the institute, payments can be made online through your FPU account.