Reports to: Executive Director of Enrollment Marketing
Time commitment: 40 hours per week
The Enrollment Marketing Coordinator will coordinate the execution of the admissions advertising plan, including project management, writing, design and managing digital communication sequences, and maintaining content on the website and social media. This role will also work closely with University Communications on enrollment related marketing projects.
- Be in agreement with the university's Confession of Faith, have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, be active in the life of the church and live a life consistent with a commitment to the Lordship of Christ.
- Embrace the mission, vision and values of Fresno Pacific University.
- Be Christ-centered in all areas while working with staff, faculty, students and guests.
- Work with key players, including faculty and admissions staff, to keep all program materials and website content current and relevant.
- Coordinate and design digital e-mail campaigns.
- Coordinate the development of new marketing materials, including project management, writing copy and collaborating on design.
- Coordinate and/or assist with photo and video shoots.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of social media plans.
- Implement and track advertising.
- Track and record, on a monthly basis, marketing expenses.
- Assist with admissions events and coordinate event marketing.
- Coordinate the ordering of marketing promotional items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated personal Christian faith and commitment to the Christian mission of the university.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Two years’ experience working in a marketing-related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience with social media management.
- Proficient in operating computer design software, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with people in a warm, professional manner.
- Ability to learn new technology.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience in a university setting.
- Experience with market research, analysis, and planning.
- Indoors in normal office environment with little exposure to excessive noise, dust, fumes, vibrations and temperature changes at least ninety percent (90%) of the time.
- Frequent computer use at workstation, up to eight hours per day.
- Frequently work at a fast pace with unscheduled interruptions.
- Proficient at multitasking.
- Public contact position requiring business-like apparel.
- Indoor work environment.
- Perform the following, with or without reasonable accommodation: stand, sit, kneel, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, finger, see (near and far) for reading and data analysis on a computer screen, hear and talk for ordinary conversation and telephone calls.
- Perform analytical and cognitive thinking and decision making.
- Approximately 90% of this position’s duties require use of a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Travel alone between campuses.
- Based on the main campus of Fresno Pacific University.
Pay is based upon qualifications and experience.
Send completed applications to:
Fresno Pacific University offers undergraduate and graduate programs that stress solid academic preparation and a strong ethical foundation. Some 3,700 traditional and adult students attend classes on the main campus in southeast Fresno or centers in North Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield and Merced as well as online. The university also reaches about 10,000 students through professional development studies. FPU has the highest four-year graduation rate of any Central Valley college or university, is a Hispanic Serving Institution, with a Hispanic student population of 35 percent, and is one of the top 10 HSIs nationally in graduating Hispanic students. The Valley’s only comprehensive Christian university granting master’s degrees, the university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and ranked in the top tier among western universities—master’s category by U.S. News & World Report. FPU is affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren Church, and all employees express a personal Christian commitment and support the Christian mission of the university. A description of the unique quality of FPU as an academic community can be found in the Fresno Pacific University Idea.
Fresno Pacific University is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or disability. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.
The university reserves the right to fill positions before the application deadline or to extend the deadline as circumstances may warrant.