Department: Registrar's Office
Reports to: Associate Registrar
Time commitment: 40 hours per week
The Registrar Coordinator is responsible for excellent customer service and for the daily operations of the Registrar department. This position coordinates communication and collaboration across the university and provides follow up to students, staff, and faculty. This position is responsible for training of students, staff, and faculty on current processes and newly implemented processes. While providing excellent customer service to all, this position may have a specific area of emphasis.
- Be in agreement with the university's Confession of Faith, have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, be active in the life of the church, and live a life consistent with a commitment to the Lordship of Christ.
- Embrace the mission, vision, and values of Fresno Pacific University.
- Be Christ-centered in all areas while working with staff, faculty, students, and guests.
- Serve as a resource to students, faculty, staff and general public by providing accurate information related to student records, registration and university policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years in customer service experience
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Developed project management skills
- Detail oriented and able to develop new ideas and create a plan of action
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple requests and handle them in an efficient and expedited manner
- Training and understanding of Colleague software or a similar SIS
- Knowledge of FERPA requirements and other applicable laws
- Proficiency and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word software packages.
- Ability to build campus relations to expedite work and projects
- Indoor work environment.
- Perform the following, with or without reasonable accommodation stand, sit, kneel, stoop, reach, lift, grasp, finger, see (near and far) for reading and data analysis on a computer screen, hear and talk for ordinary conversation and telephone calls
- Perform analytical and cognitive thinking. Approximately 90% of this position’s duties require use of a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Attendance and punctuality
- Travel alone between University locations as needed
- Based on the main campus of Fresno Pacific University.
Pay is based upon qualifications and experience.
Department Of Athletics Description
Fresno Pacific University is currently a provisional member of NCAA Division II and a full, championship-eligible member of the NCAA Division II Pacific West Conference. The athletics program fields 14intercollegiate sports involving over 300 student-athletes and has consistently been recognized at the national level. FPU is committed to the NCAA Division II "Life in the Balance" philosophy and the NCAA Division II Strategic Positioning Platform with intercollegiate athletics playing an integral role in the total development of the student-athlete. For more information about Sunbird Athletics, visit fpuathletics.com.
Download and complete an application form. Candidates must complete and submit an application in order to be considered for the position.
Send completed applications to
Fresno Pacific University offers undergraduate and graduate programs that stress solid academic preparation and a strong ethical foundation. Some 4,000 traditional and adult students attend classes on the main campus in southeast Fresno or centers in North Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield and Merced as well as online. The university also reaches about 10,000 students through professional development studies. FPU has the highest four-year graduation rate of any Central Valley college or university, is a Hispanic Serving Institution, with a Hispanic student population of 44 percent, and is one of the top 10 HSIs nationally in graduating Hispanic students. The Valley’s only comprehensive Christian university granting master’s degrees, the university is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges and ranked in the top tier among western universities—master’s category by U.S. News & World Report. FPU is affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren Church, and all employees express a personal Christian commitment and support the Christian mission of the university. A description of the unique quality of FPU as an academic community can be found in the Fresno Pacific University Idea.
Fresno Pacific University is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic or social background, sex, age, or disability. Committed to excellence and actively supportive of cultural diversity, FPU invites individuals who contribute to such diversity to apply.
The university reserves the right to fill positions before the application deadline or to extend the deadline as circumstances may warrant.