FPU celebrated a year, and some careers, during the Faculty-Staff...
Business Administration: Organizational Leadership Emphasis
A degree that translates into a better job for you!
If you are interested in the people side of business, this is the right degree for you. What do we mean by the people side of business? Careers in management, human resources, sales or consultants all have a very important common denominator...they rely heavily on people skills.
The bachelor of arts degree in business administration with an emphasis in organizational leadership is for students with experience and responsibility in the workplace. The program focuses on participation, presentation, practice and performance, making the classroom a laboratory for experimentation and active learning. Leadership roles in organizations change as environments and resources shift and new paradigms are used. These changes and their effects on organizations and people are at the heart of this program.
- 18 month program
- Experienced and highly rated university faculty
- A stimulating academic environment
- Cohort groups of 12-22 students to provide maximum interaction and support
- Cohorts meet face-to-face for class one night per week in an efficient accelerated program
- Students from a variety of workplaces and cultural backgrounds
This degree prepares graduates to guide enterprises of many kinds through the constantly changing business environment. Beneficial in any career, it is ideal for those seeking placement or advancement in executive management, nonprofit and community leadership, public administration, human resources, consulting and other leadership positions that involve working directly with employees, including those in health care.
- Completed application form and $40 fee (fee waived if you attend an information meeting)
- All application pieces, official transcripts, recommendation form and admissions essay
- Minimum 2.4 GPA
- 60 transferable baccalaureate level units
- Four years of post-secondary experience
View a list of courses and descriptions.
New cohorts are formed each spring (February) and fall (August).
How much does it cost?
Tuition is competitively priced and financial aid is available. View details on tuition and fees.
How do I apply?
The application process is straightforward. View details on how to apply.
For additional information or for program availability, contact the following Degree Completion Offices:
|Fresno Main Campus||Bakersfield Center||North Fresno Center||Visalia Center||Merced Center|
To view all of the majors offered in the degree completion program, please visit our degree completion program page.
Information meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at each center.