Contemporary Christian Ministries Minor
Contemporary Christian ministries explores practical forms of service in church and para-church ministries. The minor allows studens to develop knowledge and skills in another area of interest while preparing for ministry.
The contemporary Christian ministries minor introduces students to the core concepts and understandings of the major, emphasizing the importance of practical involvement in ministry.
By providing an environment of study that integrates learning with service, the contemporary Christian ministries minor prepares students for service and employment in a broad range of ministries and service-oriented organizations.
Required Courses (5 Courses, 13 Units)
- MIN-200 Perspectives on Contemporary Christian Ministries (1)
- MIN-360 The Church in an Urban World (3)
- MIN-379 Spiritual Formation (2)
- MIN-383 Introduction to Youth Ministry (3)
- MIN-482 Contemporary Ministries Practicum (2) (2)
Electives (2-3 Courses, 7 Units)
Select a minimum of 7 units from the electives provided in the major.