Pursue your vocation in ministry with our bachelor of arts in Christian ministry and leadership. In this program, you’ll be challenged to think biblically about Jesus and His Kingdom, develop spirituality in yourself and others, enhance your ministry skills and engage with the world. You will gain both practical and theoretical knowledge through classroom work, research and an integrated internship with a community church or para-church agency.
- A challenging and supportive academic environment
- Cohorts groups meet face-to-face for class one night per week
- Cohort of 7-20 adults progress through the program together
- Experienced faculty and assignments that apply to everyday life
- Students come from a variety of life stages and cultural backgrounds
- Internships provide hands-on experience
- Mentoring helps students identify their calling
While this degree is relevant to many career fields, it is especially designed for those interested in church and para-church ministries with a focus on community leadership, preaching, teaching and missional engagement. Graduates who wish to continue their education are well prepared for graduate school and seminary training.
Quentin P. Kinnison, Ph.D.
- 60 transferable baccalaureate-level units
- Minimum 2.4 GPA
- Four years post-secondary experience
- Application form
- $40 fee (fee is waived for those attending an information meeting)
- Official high school transcripts or diploma
- Official college transcripts
- Recommendation form
- Writing Sample