With our unique MBA you will gain an advanced and innovative business education designed to develop leaders with the highest ethical standards, professional integrity, excellence and competency. The curriculum is locally focused and globally aware, offering national and international travel and fieldwork opportunities. You will gain first-hand experience with both local and international business perspectives and the chance to apply leadership and teamwork skills. Air fare, lodging, and books are included in the cost of tuition.
- Cohort of up to 20 students meet one evening per week
- Online courses included
- Experienced and highly rated university faculty
- Travels overseas
- Designed to fit your busy schedule
- Integrates Christian ethical perspectives and business processes
An MBA degree is a career accelerator, providing graduates greater managerial skills, a better understanding of businesses and organizations and increased salary potential. A global perspective ensures that graduates are able to understand global business.
John Kilroy, Ph.D.
- Application form and fee
- Official transcripts verifying BA/BS degree
- Three current professional reference forms complete
- Statement of intent
- Program Interview Verification Form
- GRE, GMAT or MAT results (see back for details)
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Letter of petition for students with a GPA under 3.0