Students may request transcripts of their academic record which would include all completed coursework, grades and degrees earned.
If you are requesting a transcript for years prior to 2002, print this legend: Previous Transcript Legend.
The current legend is printed on the back side of transcripts: Current Transcript Legend.
Things to know when requesting a transcript:
- All financial obligations must be cleared before transcript request can be processed. Contact Student Financial Services at (559) 453-2041 if you are unsure about your financial obligations to the university.
- If a hold has not been cleared within 28 days, the request will be cancelled. A new request will need to be submitted once the hold has been cleared.
- Only graded courses will appear on the transcript. If you are a degree completion, traditional undergraduate or graduate student, you may verify a grade posting through your EdPlan account.
- Ungraded courses in the current semester will not appear on your transcript. Enrollment for the current semester only may be verified through enrollment verification.
- The Registrar's Office will not include any other documents with the official, sealed transcript.
- Transcripts are processed within 1-3 business days. Express mail requests need to be received by 11:00am to be processed that day.
- Credit/debit card is the only payment option.
- Transcripts can also be requested in person through the Registrar's Office on the Main Fresno Campus.
ATTENTION: Starting January 20, 2016, all official transcript orders will be placed through the National Student Clearinghouse. If you have placed an order through Parchment Exchange prior to January 20, 2016, your order will be processed as normal.