Students may request transcripts of their academic record which would include all completed coursework, grades and degrees earned.
If you are requesting a transcript for years prior to 2002, print this legend: Previous Transcript Legend.
The current legend is printed on the back side of transcripts: Current Transcript Legend.
Things to know when requesting a transcript:
- All financial obligations must be cleared before transcript request can be processed. Contact Student Financial Services at (559) 453-2041 if you are unsure about your financial obligations to the university.
- If a hold has not been cleared within 28 days, the request will be cancelled. A new request will need to be submitted once the hold has been cleared.
- Only graded courses will appear on the transcript. If you are a degree completion, traditional undergraduate or graduate student, you may verify a grade posting through your CampusCruiser account.
- Ungraded courses in the current semester will not appear on your transcript. Enrollment for the current semester only may be verified through enrollment verification.
- The Registrar's Office will not include any other documents with the official, sealed transcript.
- Transcripts are processed within 1-3 business days. Express mail requests need to be received by 11:00am to be processed that day.
- Credit/debit card is the only payment option.
- Transcripts can also be requested in person through the Registrar's Office on the Main Fresno Campus.