Veterans Services

Section menu

Whether you're continuing your education or just getting started—we're here to help you. If you are a veteran, active duty, reservist or a dependent and plan to enroll under one of the federal or state plans of educational benefits, FPU will work with you to speed processing of your benefit claims and admission application. Here are some guidelines to streamline the process:

Note: If you are a spouse or dependent of a veteran and you qualify for the Cal Vet Waiver, please be aware that the Cal Vet Waiver is not applicable at private institutions such as Fresno Pacific. The Cal Vet Waiver may be used at state colleges and universities only.