The degree completion program is an accelerated, adult bachelor's degree program, encompassing the cohort programs, general education and elective courses (short term course series).
Applicants who lack units to enter a degree completion cohort may enroll in the degree completion general education and elective courses. The admissions requirements include:
- Degree completion application documents listed below
- Four years post-secondary experience (two years if applying for the early childhood development program)
- Other specific requirements for each program (see program description for details)
Admission into short term courses does not guarantee eligibility for a degree completion cohort. Upon completion of eligibility requirements, students should submit an Advancement to Eligibility for Cohorts form.
Documents required for admission:
- Application for admission and nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (Veterans seeking benefits must submit a DD214 and military transcript.)
- Recommendation form
- Writing sample