Degree Completion Application Process
Thank you for your interest in applying to the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University. If you are considering joining one of our programs, you can schedule an appointment to meet with a degree completion representative at your location of interest: North Fresno, Visalia, Merced or Bakersfield.
Individuals interested in pursuing a bachelor's degree through the degree completion program at Fresno Pacific University should complete the following steps:
- Request official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended, as well as any military transcripts you may have, along with your military release forms (DD214), to be sent to you. These unopened transcripts must then be delivered to the center.
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or download an application. There is a $40 non-refundable application fee which may be waived if you attend an information meeting.
- Follow writing sample instructions to describe your educational goals. Explain why you have chosen Fresno Pacific University as means of attaining your goals.
- Submit a recommendation form. This form is to be filled out by someone familiar with your ability to complete college-level work.
- Complete online FAFSA for consideration of grants and/or loans. School code: 001253
- Your admissions advisor will contact you to set up an appointment once your transcript evaluation is complete.