West Coast Mennonite Central Committee’s Global Anabaptist Institute, June...
- Career Resources Library
- Services for Students
- Services for Degree Completion, Graduate and Seminary Students
- Career Services for Alumni
- Parent Information
- Resources for Employers
- Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Career Services Workshops and Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
As a parent of a college student, your job isn't done yet--your role is changing, but you are still an important influence in your son or daughter's life. In career development, there are several ways you can help your student. Having good information is a great place to start, and the following links will steer you in the right direction:
- Eight Tips for Parents of FPU Students
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Additional Resources for Parents
If you or your employer has internship or job openings, please consider posting the opening through our website. Visit our Resources for Employers section or call the Career Services Center.
The Central Valley’s first summit on how faith-based organizations can...