I've Been Accepted to the Intensive English Language Program
After weeks spent checking the mail box, it finally came—your acceptance letter. You got in! Congratulations!
We look forward to having you here. Before you begin classes there are just a few more things to do. All of the items below can be taken care of online, by calling the International Admissions Office at 559-453-2069, Skype (International_PS_Office), or emailing email@example.com.
- Apply for a student visa. A copy of your I-20 and admission letter will come to you in an email. You will need your I-20 copy to pay your SEVIS fee online. Follow these steps.
- Submit your housing deposit and Roommate Match Form (if living on campus).
- Fill out the medical forms with your doctor and submit your immunization records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Granted a visa? Purchase your flight ticket!
- Fill out the arrival form.
- Email email@example.com your flight ticket.
- Ready to pay tuition? Use these payment methods.
Note: Every student is responsible to pay 20% of the first semester before arrival and prior to registration once visa has been issued. When you wire the payment, please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and the name under which the payment was wired.
Classes for the Spring 2013 semester, first session begin on Monday, January 7. The second session begins on Monday, March 11, 2013. Please arrive on-campus at 8:15 a.m. and come to the International Office. Bring your I-20, passport and I-94.
Classes for the Fall 2013 semester, first session begin on Monday, August 26, and the second session begins on October 21, 2013.