Business Administration - Marketing
Effective marketing can propel a business into perpetual growth, while ineffective marketing can create stagnancy. The Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with an emphasis in marketing provides graduates with training in strategic, responsible and effective marketing.
The marketing emphasis offers a broad perspective, providing courses that discuss international business, nonprofit marketing and market research. Optional courses also revolve around advertising, consumer behavior, sales management and database management systems.
Marketing professionals are in growing demand, especially as consumerism continues to climb. This emphasis prepares graduates for a successful career in marketing, marketing management, advertising, media relations, nonprofit marketing, etc.
Required Courses (5 Courses, 15 Units)
Select five of the following:
- BUS-486 Topics in Business (3)
- MKT-303 Market Research (3)
- MKT-305 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MKT-307 Advertising and Promotion (3)
- MKT-311 Nonprofit Marketing (3)
- MKT-314 Logistics (3)
- MKT-316 Sales Management (3)
- MKT-439 Database Management Systems (3)