Steps to Apply
To be eligible for admission, we must receive a completed application file, which includes the following:
- Submit an application for admission. You may apply online or download an application. There is a $40 application fee, which may be waived with attendance at certain events. Ask your admissions counselor about the details.
- Request a letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic source such as a teacher or counselor. The recommendation may be completed online or you may download a form.
- Take the SAT or ACT if transferring under 24 units. Be sure to use Fresno Pacific University's school code to have your results sent here:
- SAT code: 4616
- ACT code: 0357
- Request official copies of your high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts to be sent to Fresno Pacific University. Offiical high school transcripts are required for both freshmen and transfer applicants.
- Complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible for government and institutional aid.
- The FAFSA can be completed between January 1 – March 2.
- Fresno Pacific's FAFSA code is 001253.
All application materials should be submitted online or mailed to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Fresno Pacific University
1717 S. Chestnut Ave. #2005
Fresno, CA 93702
After applying for admission, check out your financial aid options.
- 3.1 high school GPA
- 19 ACT or 900 SAT (math and critical reading only, minimum of 450 in each section)
The following high school courses are strongly recommended:
- 4 years of college preparatory English
- 3 years of college preparatory mathematics
- 2 years of social studies
- 1 year of laboratory science
- 1 year of visual or performing art
- 3 years of the same foreign language with a C- or better (see university graduation requirements)
*Applicants who do not meet the academic standards above may be considered by the Admissions Selection Committee for an exception. Additional documentation is required. Please ask your admissions counselor for details.
Steps for Re-application
For those who have applied within the past 2 years:
Steps for Re-admission
For previous FPU students wanting to return:
Steps for Non-Matriculated Admission
For non-degree-seeking students:
- Fill out the non-matriculation application