To further assist you in helping your student with the college transition and career development, we have compiled a list of recommended publications:
- "Helping Your First-Year College Student Succeed: A Guide for Parents"
by Richard H. Mullendore and Cathie Hatch
- "Career Coaching Your Kids: Guiding Your Child Through the Process of Career Discovery"
by David H. Montross, Theresa E. Kane and Robert J. Ginn, Jr.
- "When Your Kid Goes to College: A Parents' Survival Guide"
by Carol Barkin
- "Don't Tell Me What to Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years"
by Helen E. Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller
- "Parents' Guide to College Life: 181 Straight Answers on Everything You Can Expect Over the Next Four Years"
by Robin Raskin
- "Letting Go: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years"
by Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger
- "You're On Your Own (But I'm Here If You Need Me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years"
by Marjorie Savage
- "The Launching Years: Strategies for Parenting from Senior Year to College Life"
by Laura Kastner and Jennifer Wyatt