Focus on the study of criminal justice practices rather than the implementation of law enforcement in this program, which incorporates the values of a Christian worldview into a deeper knowledge about crime and society. You’ll gain an understanding of restorative approaches to justice, as well as the social and psychological theories on crime, criminals and society. A practicum is integrated throughout the program providing you with hands–on experience and an opportunity for reflective assessment.
- A challenging and supportive academic environment
- Cohorts groups meet face-to-face for class one night per week
- Cohort of 7-20 adults progress through the program together
- Experienced faculty and assignments that apply to everyday life
- Students come from a variety of workplace and cultural backgrounds
- Gain a new perspective on law enforcement and criminal justice
Criminal justice is a fast-growing field of study and employment. Many agencies require a bachelor’s degree for career advancement. Our graduates are prepared for a wide range of careers in criminal justice, law enforcement, corrections, the paralegal field, administration and social services. With several courses focused on the legal system, this degree serves as a comprehensive pre-law program
Jason Ekk, J.D.
- Application form
- $40 fee (fee is waived for those attending an information meeting)
- Official high school transcripts or diploma
- Official college transcripts
- Recommendation form
- 60 transferable baccalaureate-level units
- Minimum 2.4 GPA