Complete these steps to be eligible for admission:
- Submit an application for admission. Apply online or download an application. There is a $40 application fee, which may be waived with attendance at certain events. Ask your admission counselor about the details.
- Take the SAT or ACT. Be sure to use FPU's school code to have your results sent directly to us.
- SAT code: 4616
- ACT code: 0357
- Request official copies of your high school (or college) transcripts be sent to FPU.
- Complete the FAFSA to be eligible for government and institutional financial aid.
- The FAFSA can be completed starting October 1
Keep in mind
Fresno Pacific University's accepted students have average SAT scores (old test) of 1020-1150 and (new test) 1080-1190, average ACT scores between 21-25 and average GPAs of 3.2-3.6. Please speak with an admission counselor to discuss your eligibility.
All application materials should be submitted online or mailed to:Office of Undergraduate Admission
Fresno Pacific University
1717 S. Chestnut Ave. #2005
Fresno, CA 93702
After applying for admission, check out your financial aid options.
- 3.1 high school GPA
- Test Scores (ACT or SAT exam)
- ACT - composite of 19 or
- SAT - taken before March 1st, 2016 - minimum score of 450 Math and 450 Critical Reading or
- SAT - taken on or after March 1st, 2016 - minimum score of 490 Math and 490 Evidence-based Reading and Writing
The following high school courses are strongly recommended:
- 4 years of college preparatory English
- 3 years of college preparatory mathematics
- 2 years of social studies
- 1 year of laboratory science
- 1 year of visual or performing art
- 3 years of the same foreign language with a C- or better (see university graduation requirements)
*Applicants who do not meet the academic standards above may be considered by the Admission Selection Committee for an exception. Additional documentation is required. Please ask your admission counselor for details.
Steps for Re-application
For those students who have applied to FPU’s traditional undergraduate program within the past 2 years and did not attend. Students who applied more than 2 years ago will need to resubmit a full application for admission:
- Fill out the re-application form
- Submit a non-refundable re-application fee of $15
- Submit any missing documents or updated transcripts
Steps for Re-admission
Former FPU students who have not been enrolled in and/or have not submitted a leave of absence form for the previous semester are required to re-apply for admission to FPU:
- Fill out the re-admission form
- Submit a non-refundable re-admission fee of $15
- Submit official transcripts from other educational institutions attended during absence from FPU
Steps for Non-Matriculated Admission
Students interested in taking classes, usually for personal or professional development, or to transfer to another institution, and is not interested in a degree from FPU. Non-degree students are not eligible for federal, state or institutional aid. Other requirements, class limits and pre-requisites may apply. See the academic catalog for more information:
- Fill out the Application for Admission (online or PDF) indicating Non Matriculating/Non-Degree status non-matriculation application
- Submit a non-refundable admission fee of $15
- Submit proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Some classes may require a pre-requisite course. If required, a college transcript will need to be provided
- Personal essays are not required
Students wishing to audit a class at FPU may apply for audit status. Audit classes are not eligible for financial aid and students will not receive course credit.